Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Works for me Wednesday

Kristen over at wearethatfamily has a great idea going called Works for Me Wednesday (WFMW for short) where all kinds or bloggers link up something they do that works for them and it turns into a learning experience. Here is my WFMW:

In our household there is an abundance of movies and little fingers don't always work when trying to open DVD cases (who am I kidding, sometimes big fingers don't work) and so that little girls (I mean you Emily) who can't make up their mind have the ability to flip through DVD's without Mommy having to open every single one, we took a CD carrier (one that's used to hold about 150 CD's) and put our DVD's in it. This way she can flip through until she finds that one movie that she's been waiting a week to see (words straight from my dramatic three year old)and Mommy doesn't have to open any DVD cases.


 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anne said...

I did the same thing when I was in college and didn't have the space to store all those DVD cases. :)

Kirsten said...

Good idea!
Have you kept the DVD cases for later, or did you just get rid of them?

Rydell Happenings said...

I did keep the DVD cases for when my kids are older and I don't have to worry about them being strewn all over the floor.