Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Procrastination Nation.....

That totally describes me. If I have an hour to do something I will wait until the last 5 minutes to actually take the time to work on it. If I have an hour to be somewhere, I will leave with the least amount of time given to traffic delays and what not. Due to this, I am just about horrible in every aspect of time management in my life. Except for really my life. Every thing has a time and date to be done. I have to make myself a "To Do" list for my life. But it ensures that household chores get done, bathrooms get cleaned, clothes get washed and bills get paid. I then plaster these lists around my house. I also leave sticky notes where I can (my favorite is the note in the bathroom on the mirror from my bathroom asking me to please clean it). If I don't write it down I won't do it. And that's what works for me, have other suggestions or something that you do that works for you? Head over to Kristen's for more Works for me Wednesday tidbits....

No comments: