Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am not 25.....

....and I seriously need to remember that.. To help me with this is my what I learned this week post....

I learned that if you go out on a Friday night and drink like you are still 25 and DID NOT just celebrate the 6th anniversary of your 25th birthday your 4 year old will joyously serenade you with "You are my Sunshine" at the top of her lungs at 5:03 am.




I learned that one smile from a 17 month old can make a day all worth it.



What did you learn this week? Head over to see Julie here for more What I Learned This Week

2 comments:

One Red Daisy said...

Being 40 and having a 2 1/2 year old constantly reminds me I am not 25! I'm with you...only I get the 4:57 AM wake ups!

Fun reading your post. Found it through Inmates

~Simple Pleasures~ said...

oh, this was too funny! I totally hear you about the adult beverages, lol. Have a great week!