Monday, May 31, 2010

What I Learned this week....

Welcome to yet another edition of What I Learned this week hosted by Julie. You can check out her site here to see more WILTW posts. Without further ado here we go.....

I learned that if you spend all week hitting the snooze button on your alarm when it goes off at 4:45am you will wake up all on your own at 4:45am on SATURDAY!! However you will also really enjoy the serenity of drinking coffee in peace before any little people wake up.

I also learned that if you are going to buy your husband a Father's Day gift and use the credit card to do it, you may want to warn him otherwise he will definetely find out what you got him since he decided to look at the statement.


What did you learn this week?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL about the credit card statement. That's happened to me several times! You can see my WILTW post here:

Journal Entry