Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day Edition

Welcome back for yet another edition of What I learned this week hosted by Julie (who I seriously think you should follow her blog as she is hilarious!!!)anyhoo......here we go:

I learned that it is extremely hard to find someone I trust as much as family to watch over my two children while I go to work for the summer. Luckily for me there is a wonderful young woman that has been working with my daughter in her Sunday school class all year that I trust completely.

Nothing will make a 4 year old happier than to be told she gets to go on a date with Mommy. To Stewarts. For ice cream. Hey it was her choice.

I learned that my son loves to have his sister blow on his belly but nobody else.

I also learned that while I love the pearls the hubby and kids got me for Mother's Day, the best gift I got was a flower made out of old seed packets, a pipe cleaner, and a button......

I hope all you Moms out there had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!

2 comments:

Felicia said...

It is always the smallest things that just make you melt.

Glad you had a great Mothers Day,I was treated like a queen by the family. Best Mothers Day so far.

Unknown said...

Glad you had a great Mothers Day - we had ours here in Ireland back in March.

The home-made, hand-made kid gifts are always the best - I agree :)