Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dandelions are a girls best friend.......

Hey there!! Not not you, you over there, the lurker.....come on in and join the fun of what I learned this week.....

I learned that dandelions will keep a 4 year old busy for roughly an hour or until there are none left....

 

I learned that when a sample pack comes from Kotex my 4 year old will INSIST on opening it due to the pretty colors and then Mama will have to figure out a way to tell her exactly what that thing is she opened (tampon)

I learned that just giving a 16 month old the yogurt and letting him feed himself will make him insanely happy.....and very messy

 

I learned that everyone wants to snuggle with someone...

 

And the last thing I learned is who needs toys when you have a fire hydrant in your front yard???

 


What have you learned this week?

Pop over to see Julie at From Inmates to Play dates for more What I Learned this week

2 comments:

Julie From Inmates said...

How funny about the tampons. I have little boys here, so I've had the "mom, what is that question, too"! =) Thanks for linking up this week!

jenn said...

this totally makes me remember when my kids were just wee ones. now i have 2 teenagers and a 10 year old. keep enjoying those magical moments.