Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Are you stupid?

This is the question that I poised to my husband after he'd been complaining of stomach cramps. He's being an unbelievable baby about the whole thing as far as I'm concerned and when I asked him how it hurt he had the nerve to tell me that I didn't understand pain like he was having. Um, excuse me, but I do believe I understand cramping pain seeing as how not only do I get it with my lovely little friend every 28 days but my ovulation is also extremely painful. So after he told me that I didn't understand the cramping pain I asked if he was stupid. Does he not see me popping Midol like it's candy? Does he not see when the ovulation starts me doubled over in pain? Does he not see the grimace on my face everytime I get one of those kick you in the stomach cramps? IS HE BLIND???? I wanted to kill him. I then also mentioned to him being in labor and having those cramps and again he had the nerve to tell me that was nothing compared to how he was feeling. HOW THE HELL WOULD HE KNOW? Has he gone through labor and forgotten to mention it to me? Does he not remember when I was going through an extremely painful contraction that he had the gall to ask me if it hurt? No dumbass I'm crying out in pain because it feels good. Does anyone else have this issue with their husbands/boyfriends/significant others?

No comments: