Friday, July 20, 2007

Waitng, waiting, waiting........

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Let me just preface this by saying I pre-ordered this the minute it was availiable and now have to wait at least 5 mailing days to receive it. This series has been a great way for me to bond with my nephew. He was 7 when I was introduced as Uncle Eddie's girlfriend and was very stand offish with me. But when he saw me reading a copy of Harry Potter he became very interested. Interested in the fact that an adult enjoyed the same book he did. Now that the seventh and final book is out I'm almost very sad to see it end although I'm very excited at the same time to see how it ends. Now I'm in search of another book series that he and I can read together. His mother told me that he's been telling his friends for months "My favorite aunt, Aunt Adrianne, is going to get the book for me". After hearing that I had to get the book for him. So I purchased them (yes I bought two, I need to complete my set as well) on amazon.com and am now just waiting for them to get here.

No comments: