Friday, April 4, 2008

I fell off my wagon.......

and bruised not only my butt but mainly my ego. For those of you that don't know for about the last year and half or so I've been really focused on losing my baby weight and getting in shape and if I do say so myself (and I do) I did a phenomenal job. However the last few weeks have been majorally stressful for me and I hate to even admit it but I've gone the route of quick, easy drive-thru eating. Which is never good. And so it has enhanced my waistline instead of minimizing it sadly enough. But I'm getting right back on by making a menu plan for the week. That way I will already have an idea of what to make for dinner and not go the easy route of I'm too tired to cook so I'll get a pizza. Here we go, goal is to lose 15 pounds by June 1. Wish me luck (I'm going to need it........and maybe a cookie)

No comments: