Saturday, April 19, 2008

How time flies

I can't believe that my little princess turned two years old on Thursday. It's weird when you become a parent that you feel as though your children have always been a part of you and you don't really remember what life was like before you had them. And then you think of all that they're going to do when they are older and in an instant they are another year older. One thing that I did with Emily that I hope to be able to do with my future children was to take a picture of her on the 17th of each month to show her age progression.....it's pretty cool, I hope you enjoy seeing it as much as I enjoyed taking it.


”OutOfTheMouthsOfMoms”

What I Learned


Swagbucks

Search & Win

People I love.....that I have never met

No child should go hungry

Sponsor a child online through Compassion's Christian child sponsorship ministry. Search for a child by age, gender, country, birthday, special needs and more.

Followers

Welcome to my world

My family

My family

AddThis

Bookmark and Share