Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Again my late Tuesday edition to Menu Plan Monday but since I wasn't home this weekend I decided that I get a break on this (although I'm not sure what excuse I'll be able to use next week)

Monday ~ was Mommy and Daddy are drained night and we splurged and had Chinese

Tuesday ~ Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Wednesday ~ Chicken parmigiana (we have a ton of chicken thighs in the freezer so we'll use that and I found some mozzarella too so perfect dinner), with spaghetti and salad

Thursday ~ Breakfast for dinner (pancakes, sausage, toast, and eggs for mommy)

Friday ~ Homemade pizza

Saturday ~ Daddy's home on a Saturday night (that rarely happens) and he likes to cook so I'll let him decide on dinner

Sunday ~ Crock Pot chili

Head on over here for more Menu Plans

No comments: