Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010.......

2010 Resolutions

The year I finally shed my post baby weight (remember Daniel just turned 1)
The year I finally start cooking meals for my family instead of letting the friendly people of Mickey D's do that for me
The year I finally get caught up on my laundry (never mind that in almost 5 years of marriage, I have yet to be caught up on this)
The year I finally stop eating fast food.

Ok so maybe the last one will be attainable for me. I have a feeling that I would save so much money (and my body so much heartache) if I could just give up my junk food habit. So with that said I'm starting my resolution today that I'm going to (try, really really try) give up fast food.

There it's written down and therefore set in stone.

PS Is pizza considered fast food?

No comments: