Thursday, May 1, 2008

Healthy Eating Challenge

I love fast food. I love greasy diner food. I love anything that's fried. Unfortunately all the stuff that I love is going directly to my hips and that I don't love. So I am starting my healthy eating challenge today. I specifically didn't start it on Monday since what's the fun in that plus this way it will give me the 60 days to see if I can do my own challenge. I've done this a few times before, the first time was with a great friend of mine who also happened to be my roommate we had a bet with Dixie Chicks concert tickets on the line (we were always going to go it was just a matter of at who's expense) and that was I couldn't have fried/fast food and she couldn't have rice, we wound up breaking even but it changed my eating habits for quite some time. So I've decided to do that again and this time have come up with a spa day as a reward if I stick to my own challenge. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

No comments: