Friday, May 23, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Ok so it's been a month since I blogged and it was all about how much I love food that's not very good for you. But I now have a reason as to why I was craving all that stuff..........I"M PREGNANT!! Again, with number two. My hubby and I are overjoyed and peanut appears to be excited as well although she keeps telling me it's a boy. Not only are we prego but last night we traded in my Saturn (small sniffle---it was the first car I ever bought) and got a Hyundai Elantra. With the impending arrival of another child we finally bit the bullet and decided that we needed two reliable cars. And the Elantra was ranked in the top 10 safest vehicles.

2 comments:

missybear97 said...

It is about time you wrote in this thing woman! HA! I can't wait to find out what we are both having! My dad thinks we are having a boy. We should take bets. J/K. Are you guys finding out when you can, or waiting out until the end?

Kimberly Grabinski said...

Congratulations!