Saturday, January 14, 2012

2012..................Bring. It. On.

2011 was a bad year. A really bad year. Not just for my family but I'm sure for a lot of other people as well. In 2011 my husband tried a new venture into the world of selling life insurance. Unfortunately with a down economy people just simply cannot afford life insurance. And that is bad. Very bad when the job is 100% commission. So in December he left the world of life insurance for the world of property and casualty insurance. I'm so glad that 2011 is over and 2012 is here and ours for the taking. 2012 will be full of hard work and I'm sure a lot of sweat and tears. But we'll make it. In fact I think this tribulation that we've been through has actually made our marriage stronger. That if we can withstand this major bump in the road we can withstand anything. Its going to be a long road to fixing what wound up broken but we're just going to have to pull our bootstraps up and jump in. Right now we are starting by being on a very very very strict budget. But if we adhere to it we will get out of this whole quicker than we thought. How about you are you looking forward to 2012 as much as I am?

No comments: